Welcome to App-Solution
Quick Start Guide
- Schedule when your client wants to be called – see restrictions below.
- Complete the “App-Solution Interview Form”, which is auto sent to Specific Solutions when completed.
- Once we confirm you scheduled the appointment, we will send your client the client flyer and the HIPAA via DocuSign.
- When the interview is completed, we will send the application for signatures.
- Contact us with any questions: (800) 873-2345
App-Solution and DocuSign Restrictions
Current Products we are unable to do App-Solution with
- Banner Life Products (App Assist or Horizon eApp only)
- John Hancock Outside of NY $750,000 or below Face amount (IGO eAPP only)
- Assurity Income Protection Product
Current Applications that we can do App-Solution but will require wet signatures
- William Penn that has a replacement
- United States Life Insurance that has a replacement
- American General that has a replacement
- All Protective Life applications
- All Security Mutual Applications
- AXA that has a replacement
- All Securian Applications (Term over $1,500,000 and all Perm Products)
- Mass Mutual prior to appointment being completed
Get Started with App-Solution
Note: Client Interview Form MUST be completed IMMEDIATELY after scheduling interview in order to secure the interview date/time.
Available Days and Times
Monday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
App-Solution Advisor Guides and Info
How to Submit an App-Solution
How to Sign Using DocuSign
See What Advisors Are Saying!
“The App-Solution process has fundamentally and positively changed the speed in how quickly and efficiently applications are processed.”
“The App-Solution process gives me confidence that the application is completed correctly and timely. This allows me to continue working with others, knowing my clients are in good hands.”
“Specific Solutions’ App-Solution Process has increased our insurance applications with our advisor team. The process eliminates the paperwork associated with taking insurance applications and creates a seamless client experience. It has increased productivity and our advisors have more time manage relationships.” – Mike George, President, Fulton Bank
“During COVID-19 the App-Solution process has led to no interruption in business production, as clients can take the application over the phone and then sign them through the computer. Specific Solutions is allowing me to be more productive.”
“Specific Solutions’ App-Solution Process is really remarkable. They take the application for our Advisors and this includes all of Specific’s Insurance Products, so we still get the objectiveness of utilizing their 50+ carriers, and at the same time my advisors can now position insurance with their clients without having to go through the painstaking process of completing unfamiliar applications. Once the client and advisor decide to mover forward, the advisors does a few quick things online then Specific Solutions takes it to approval and delivery. This has changed our approach to the protection piece when it comes to planning for our clients.”- Tim VanSlooten, Program Manager, Lakeland Bank